Saturday, July 28, 2012

Never Lose your any data after formate your c drive


Sometimes we have to format our drive c:for any reasons like viruses attacks windows file missing and other various for.Often we cannot move our document from my document folder you can get rid from this kinds of problem very easily just move your files your my document from drive c:.
Just follow this simple steps:-
1.Make a new folder at any drive except drive c:and re-name it into my document 
2.Then go to desktop

3.Then click on :my document"and go to the properties.
4.Then click on the option move"""
5.Then show where you create your new"my document"and now OK.

Now you never lose your document though you have to format your C: drive
Every time you set up windows just follow the above step and get back your document.

No comments:

Post a Comment